Access will be provided to you via email within 2 business days following receipt of payment. The email will be from KnowledgeConnex.
The meeting consists of recorded webinar sessions.
Be sure to listen to the welcome message recorded by the THIMA President Jamie Glenn, RHIA, CPEHR
Below are the access instructions that you will need in order to access the virtual meeting. Your user login account has been created for the KnowledgeConnex Learning Management System (LMS).
1 – To login visit https://www.elearningconnex.com
- Use the username and password that was provided to you in the email sent from KnowledgeConnex.
2 – After you login, you will be taken to “My Courses“.
- Under My Courses, you will see a link to your new online course – THIMA | 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting.
- Click on the link to THIMA | 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting.
- Then go to the bottom of the page and you will see a heading “Course Content“. Click on a session name under the heading Course Content.
IMPORTANT: If you do not see “Course Content” at the bottom of the page or “Start Course” on the blue button on the right side of the page (see example screenshot) then you will need to REFRESH YOUR BROWSER. Learn more about refreshing your browser.
3 – You will have 60 days to access the THIMA | 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting.
4 – CE Certificate
- You will have access to the CE AFTER you click on EACH OF THE SESSIONS listed under Course Content.
- You can access by going to “My Certificates”. When you click on a certificate, the certificate will either automatically download or will automatically appear. This will depend on your browser.
If you need further assistance, please click here.